There are only a couple of places left for the Alzheimer’s Charity Photographic Workshop in Warrington, Cheshire on 7th August, so if you want to nab a place please contact me ASAP.
Things to expect on the day:-
- 3 Speakers (Lynne Morris, Rob Millin & Joan Blease)
- Demonstration of how medal winning images have been put together
- Experienced model to photograph – lights and set up provided
- Demonstration and advice on how to pose a model
- Various costume changes for the model (costumes provided by me)
- One to one “chats and or advise” on your own work
- Chance to bring your own pictures for critique
I have been absolutely staggered by the amount raised thus far for this most deserving Charity – the total currently stands at £955.00.
A big THANK YOU to EVERYONE who has either booked onto the workshop or has been kind enough to donate even though they can’t make it on the day. And a big THANK YOU to those people who are coming along and giving your time free of charge – thank you so much.
To maximise the amount raised for the Charity could I suggest a minimum donation of £50 but please give more generously if you can.
IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND OR JUST WANT TO DONATE PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DONATE – https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Joan-Blease ANYTHING WOULD BE GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED
100% OFF ALL DONATIONS GOES STRAIGHT TO THE CHARITY
Hi Joan Did you get my reqest? Do I have a place on this?
Yes and Yes 🙂 Many thanks